We are hiring people who love weddings, happy hours, birthdays and people. Our photo booth operators are friendly and enjoy making conversation. No photo booth experience necessary - we will show you the ropes!
This is an entrepreneurial position.You’ll be in charge of maintaining your own calendar, booth equipment, and customer interactions. Booth operators are the face of our company, representing us in front of all our clients.
Family-owned, we work with you to create a flexible schedule. The best candidates will be open to working collaboratively with us and building a long-term relationship. Ideally, you are available for at least three Saturdays per month as well as some weekdays beginning in late afternoon.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Transport, setup, and operate the photo booth
- Provide 5-star customer service, actively guiding everyone through the booth
- Maintain your own calendar, clearly communicating via text and email
- Have space to keep the equipment
- Be comfortable lifting 40 lbs
- Have your own car (equipment fits in 4-door sedans) and a valid driver's license
- $20/hour, door-to-door.
- Bonuses for reviews received and new business booked
- Occasional tips from event hosts
If interested, please apply below: